Overview Secure your Dell computers and IT hardware with the DellTM Premium Keyed Lock. You can count on features like a T-bar locking mechanism, carbon-strengthened 5mm steel cable, and a tamper resistant lock head for the ultimate connection between lock and computer. The T-bar attaches to the industry-standard Kensington ‘K-slot’ security slot found in the majority of Dell computers and hardware. The cable wraps around any fixed item such as desks or office furniture to keep your lock and hardware in place. Keys can be replaced if lost. To enable this added feature your keys must be registered at the Kensington Register Retrieve website. Please register your Dell Lock at the Register Retrieve site upon receipt of your lock. A physical lock is your first line of defense against stolen hardware, lost productivity, and compromised sensitive data. Use a DellTM Premium Keyed Lock to secure all your valuable IT equipment: notebook and desktop computers, displays, printers, projectors, and any other hardware that features the ‘K-slot’ security slot.
- Genuine Original Dell Premium Keyed Lock Dell P/Ns : 99HPV , NWG92 , 461-10220 – – – Locks into the industry standard Kensington K-Slot security slot to connect a security cable… found in 99% of notebooks, and many TFT flat panel monitors, Desktop PCs, projectors, printers, docking stations, tablet PCs, and other devices
- Lock style T-bar Entry Keyed Cable Length 6 feet Cable thickness 4-millimeter wire core coated to 5.5 millimeters Pivoting lock head Yes Hidden pick-resistant pin Yes Cut-resistant cable Yes
- High-security lock for Dell notebooks and hardware The Dell Premium Keyed Lock safeguards your compatible Dell notebook and the data contained within. The industry-standard T-bar keyed locking mechanism and premium components provide high cut, pull, and torque strength for protection against theft. Simply attach the Dell Premium Keyed Lock to the lock slot on your Dell notebook, desktop computer, monitor, or IT hardware for a strong, tight fit that prevents scissors and other tools from pulling on and removing the lock. Cut-resistant steel composite cable A 6-foot steel cable secures your Dell computer to a desk or any fixed structure. The thick cable features a carbon-tempered steel core to resist cutting.
- Hidden pin prevents picking For the highest level of security, the lock head on the Dell Premium Keyed Lock has hidden pin technology that protects the lock from being picked. Sleek design with pivoting, 90-degree cable connection The cable connection pivots and rotates to make the lock easier to install and to remain less intrusive when installed. The cable connection is pull resistant for added security against forced intrusion. Bumpers on the lock head protect your computer and desk from scratching.
- Easy to install and use The lock can be used while traveling or in the office. Simply route the cable around a sturdy, fixed structure and through the cable loop. Insert the T-bar lock into your notebook’s security slot and use the key to lock and unlock. In the office, attach the Dell Lock to the lock slot (in the locked position) under the eject button on your Dell E-port Dock, and the lock will prevent your computer from being ejected from the dock. Lock uses and compatibility The Dell Premium Keyed Lock fits Dell laptops, desktop computers, monitors, printers, projectors, docks, and WYSE cloud clients which feature the industry-standard Kensington K-Slot security slot. All of this IT hardware is costly to replace, easy to steal or misplace, and may contain valuable, sensitive personal and company data.