Enjoy business-rugged performance with the redesigned Dell LatitudeTM E6420. This laptop is built for the new mobile business class with the durability, security and convenient manageability you’ve come to expect from the Latitude E-Family laptops.
The Dell Latitude E6420 aims to be your best business buddy, offering various security options and a sturdy shell. Sadly, it doesn’t seem to care as much about performance or good looks.
The model we were supplied with contains an Intel Core i3 processor, 4GB of RAM and, for some ridiculous reason, is apparently only available over the phone directly from Dell. The company also told us that this laptop retails for around £900. That seems implausible, though, as the Core i5 and i7 models, which are available as normal through Dell’s online store, start at £890 for the base i5 model up to around £1,250 for the base i7 model. We’ll treat our review sample as a preview model until more definitive details emerge concerning the laptop’s availability.
The E6420 aims to be an all-round business performer. As such, it’s going to have to put up with a life on the go as you lug it from conference centre to conference centre, whipping it quickly in and out of that lovely leather bag you got for Christmas.
- Mobile versatility with 14″ (35.6 cm) full HD, multi-touch LED display, Quad Core & discrete graphics options
- Stylishly armored top to bottom with hard-wearing and MIL-STD 810G tested Tri-MetalTM casing, powder-coated base and spill-resistant keyboard
- extended battery life and media bay options for outstanding productivity
- Latitude E-Family laptops.
- Enjoy business-rugged performance